Absurd(c)ertainties.

It's a difficult task to write when emotions are more fluid. It's a difficult task to write anyway, I have never been one to say that it comes naturally to pretend that I have an idea of what the sentence will be before I insert a period. As always, paradoxes exist and whether I am one or whether life is one; I think I will never know. It is with increasing curiosity and decreasing limits that I encounter questions like these in my everyday passing of minutes. I should stress the word 'passing' because it seems that I live those moments post hoc. Just like my sentences. This is what I enjoy in writing although I'd be lying if I said that this is what excites me about my own life. It is never the journey, it's the destination. An irrational thought I disagree with but I formulate my whole life around. Maybe I shouldn't  be writing with an emotionally stable mind, it seems that it drives me to peaks of...sparks of.. loops.
As always, this is a message to me from me. Whatever you as a reader gets from it, I encourage you to share with your psychotherapist.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I see the scars around my wrists and ankles

Ode to a pessimist

Όνειρα καρδιάς..