An Intro to the Present; Building up or tearing down.

The return.

I could try to show you or sit down for hours with you and recite the adventure of what life has been or should have been or would have been.

There's only one truth though. Even though the clock keeps ticking and those holy levers keep turning, I have changed as much as I have not and I've grown as much as I have shrunk. A constancy that is hard to abide to in a rational kind of sense but it's unavoidable in the fascinating width of nature, I suppose.

There would be no sense in naming or shaming or blaming. Except if the mirror is placed at an angle that is appropriate for the particular perception of that past moment and of that past or ever present You. Caleidograms and holograms, astrolabes and planetariums- maybe random words thrown together or maybe just insanity paraphrased into sentences with peculiar and distinct meanings.

I shall not bore you with the entity of being or who the being has been or what the being has done. I shall not influence the view of your current life or provide any change in your particularities of thinking and processing. I will simply put one word after another and pray to Kurt and Tom and Jane that they make sense in an everending nonsensical way.

Oh, all hail to contradictions.

Synaptogenesis, sprouting, plasticity and all may come and all may go. So I go. I guess I am indeed braindead.

Bd.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I see the scars around my wrists and ankles

Ode to a pessimist

Όνειρα καρδιάς..