Baby Steps Into The Wild

In the quest for your true self it is not rare to get lost. Lost within your ego, lost within the self, lost within the thoughts, lost within the feelings.
I walk a path unknown. Not to man. Not to the universe. Unknown to myself.
Walking blindfolded on a rocky terrain. The path has not been carved into the earth by anyone.
I, myself, am sculpting my way through it.
A wondrous path, a difficult one. A path filled with the energies of entities lost and found. A path of spirits in the mist.
I will not get through it unscathed. I like that. I enjoy the scars that make the psyche grow brighter.
It has been said before and I repeat it faithfully. ''It is the journey that is important''.
In this quest of happiness, the things that sadden you are not few. When you open your eyes to the imposed cruelty of man to self, nature and others, it gets cold and lonely. 
In this fight for compassion, kindness, universality and oneness it is easy to get hurt. A battle of the mind has strange consequences. Bizarre scarring. And the ignorance you once had liberates you. And the ignorance the world has haunts you.
There's no reality, no dreams, no you, no me, nothing. There's absolutely nothing. And there is absolutely everything. No divisions. No labels. We, all of what we perceive, all of who we are, all of what we know, we are all one. And we are nothing, and we are everything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I see the scars around my wrists and ankles

Ode to a pessimist

Όνειρα καρδιάς..