Schism..

We all use these words. These made up words to describe feelings and objects and colours.
But are they real?
Isn't there any other form of communication that doesn't divide people further?
I am writing now using the words that better suit me, that describe what I feel, the I being the operative word.
I know these are the words that I want to use because through my own experiences, these have been the best ones to describe certain things.
But is it the same for you? How can we be sure?
Someone might say that he saw a flower in a dry field. He might even say it was red, with oval petals, and a dark rounded centre. He might say that it smelled like something fresh, with a hint of rose and a hint of lemon. Still you, me, this certain someone, we would experience this flower in a different way.
I am complicating things now by trying to describe how words have become my enemy lately by writing a bunch of them down.
Ironic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I see the scars around my wrists and ankles

Ode to a pessimist

Όνειρα καρδιάς..